In the See Buy Fly stores at Schiphol Airport, where we sell perfumes, cosmetics, and sunglasses, it is very important that the shelves look presentable. You will be our important link in achieving this goal. Using a roll container filled with crates, you will go from store to store with a team of colleagues to replenish the stock.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Restocking perfumes and cosmetics;
- Making corrections to inventory in the system;
- Assisting passengers when needed;
- Keeping the warehouse tidy;
- Assisting during busy periods or special promotions.
The working hours as a Logistics Store Employee are between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM. We are looking for employees who are flexible, as we may need you during busy periods or promotions.
In our stores at Schiphol Airport, we sell and promote the most beautiful perfumes, cosmetics, drugstore products, and sunglasses. We employ over 600 staff members in our company. We invest heavily in our employees through training and education programs.
- Flexible mindset;
- Service-oriented, presentable, and customer-friendly;
- Reliable, punctual, and takes responsibility;
- You have lived in the Netherlands for at least 5 years due to screening for the Schiphol pass.
- A salary of €15,10 including vacation pay, and holiday hours;
- Travel expenses and pension accrual;
- An enjoyable job for 28 or 35 hours per week;
- Discount on our products.
Spreekt de vacature als Logistiek winkelmedewerker in de parfum & cosmetica je aan?Neem dan gerust contact op met onze recruiter Stijn de Weerd of Solliciteer direct!